Email Marketing is used by thousands of businesses every day to promote their products and services as a low cost alternative to mainstream marketing. With no print or postage costs and no fees paid in exchange for exposure on advertisement boards, radio or TV, why wouldn't you get yourself a slice of this business?
So where do you start? - When you start to look into Email Marketing you realise that it isn't as simple as just sending out a few emails to some of your previous customers, while this could work, it will most likely have a very limited unsatisfactory result. The art of Email Marketing is to produce a dialogue between you and your clients that allows you promote your services in a way your clients want and appreciate.
Here at ITchy Web Designs we don't just give our clients the facility to send out Emails, we help them to develop a successful dialogue of Emails that they can use to improve their client relations, this is usually called an Email Marketing Strategy.
Types of Email Marketing
There are three different and distinct types of emails that can be sent to your existing or potential customers, as part of your email marketing strategy:
- Email Newsletters - Regular emails sent out to your email subscribers. Used primary to develop and maintain brand recognition and to facilitate other forms of customer interaction.
- Dedicated Emails - One time emails sent out to a target audience, usually to promote a product or service. These emails have the best results when sent to recipients who have agreed to receive emails from you. e.g. 'New Course', 'Product Price Change', 'Limited time offer'.
- Transactional Emails - Usually generated at important stages of a transaction between you and your customers. They are useful to keep your customers informed, reassured and up-to-date. e.g. 'Thank you For Signing Up', 'Order Confirmation', 'Your order has been Dispatched'.
Email Marketing Services
Developing an Email Marketing Campaign can be a daunting task, that's where we can help. Here at ITchy Web Designs we can help you get the most out of customer contact lists:
- The Legal Regulations - Staying within the law is pretty simple, but you would be surprised how many businesses don't.
- Avoiding Spam Filters - The first hurdle to any successful Email Marketing is to ensure that an email arrive in a customer's inbox, not their spam folder.
- Responsive Lists - Not all your customers may be interested in the same products or services, why not allow your customers to indicate what kinds of marketing they are interested in.
- Interactive HTML Emails - Connecting your Email Marketing with your website allows customers instant access to what you are selling and allows you to gauge the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Automatic Opt-Out - Not everyone will want your marketing emails, save yourself the time of removing them manually by using automated links.
Additional Marketing Methods Available
Here at ITchy Web Designs we also offer additional adverting and marketing services:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Improve your natural search engine listings to improve the visibility of your website. Find out more about how Search Engine Optimisation can benefit your business.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Pay Per Click advertising can be a cost effective method of delivering visitors to your website. Find out more about Pay Per Click advertising.
- Social Networking - It's hard to do your social networking for you, but we can help advise you on how your business can benefit from the use of social media. Find out more about what Social Networking can do for your business.
- Visitor Tracking - Understanding how users use your website can be an invaluable tool for understanding updating your Search Engine Optimisation. Find out more about what Visitor Tracking can offer your business.
Don't worry if you don't understand the technical stuff we are more than happy to talk you through what we offer and help you understand what you need.
Give us a Shout
Like what you see? Unsure about what you need? Give us a shout and we'll see how we can help
Web Design & Hosting
- Conversational Marketing
- Social Networking
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
- Bulk Email Sending
- Visitor Tracking
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Website Administration
- Web Based Internet Applications
- Help Content Writing