When people hear the term social media their minds usually think of Twitter and Facebook, but there are many other Networks available for you to use. The key, as always, is finding the right Networks to use to connect you with your customers.
Each of the 1000's of Social Networks around the world are designed to do the same thing; connect likeminded people together. But they each do it in their own unique way, offering different services and targeting different audiences.
Finding your Social Networking Path
Here at ITchy Web Designs we can help you find your social network path by:
- Target Audience - Identifying who your target audience really is can alter your approach to Businesses Social Media.
- Method of Contact - Creating and Maintaining a line of communication with your Social Media Customers.
- Promotion of Services - Identifying what your business has to offer its Social Media Customers.
- Brand / Customer Relationship - Identifying how to best establish relationship between your customers and your brand.
- Media Choice - Choosing the correct Social Media channels that work for you, can both increase business and to decrease the time required to produce the same results.
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Social Networking
Almost every business these days has at least one Social Networking Profile, but most businesses don't know how to make the most of Social Media and often fall foul of one or more of the common pitfalls of Social Media:
- Cost to Benefit Ratio - While most Social Networks are free they still cost a lot of time to maintain properly. - Is there a more profitable use of your time?
- Lifestyle Choice - Making the most of Social Networking often requires businesses to readjust their methodologies to ensure they provide enough content for their Social Media accounts. - How do you adapt your business to Social Networking?
- The Empty Time Line - An inactive or quiet profile can give the impression that a business is inactive. - Is your Social Media giving the right message?
- Nothing to Offer - If your Social Media has nothing interesting to offer why would anyone use it. - What could your business offer to your Social Media Customers?
International Social Networks
There are many social networks that do not have a presence in the UK, but have a large user base in their own countries, if your business operates abroad you may want to consider finding out what social networks your customers use to help with your international operations.
Social Pay Per Click (Social PPC)
Pay Per Click (PPC) or paid search marketing, is not only available for search engines, but also through Social Media.
- Find out more about how Pay Per Click Management (PPC) can benefit your business.
Additional Marketing Methods Available
Here at ITchy Web Designs we also offer additional adverting and marketing services:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Improve your natural search engine listings to improve the visibility of your website. Find out more about how Search Engine Optimisation can benefit your business.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Pay Per Click advertising can be a cost effective method of delivering visitors to your website. Find out more about Pay Per Click advertising.
- Advertising via HTML Email - Creating a communication link between you and your clients can be an invaluable marketing strategy. Find out more about how HTML Emailing and Bulk Email Sending can benefit your business.
- Visitor Tracking - Understanding how users use your website can be an invaluable tool for understanding updating your Search Engine Optimisation. Find out more about what Visitor Tracking can offer your business.
Don't worry if you don't understand the technical stuff we are more than happy to talk you through what we offer and help you understand what you need.
Give us a Shout
Like what you see? Unsure about what you need? Give us a shout and we'll see how we can help
Web Design & Hosting
- Conversational Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation(SEO)
- Pay Per Click Management(PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Bulk Email Sending
- Visitor Tracking
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Website Administration
- Web Based Internet Applications
- Help Content Writing