The key to any successful business website is the ability to understand how your customers use your website.
Visitor Tracking gives you the big picture about how visitors use your website, it can help you answer some of those questions about your website that otherwise would remain unanswered.
Answering some of those SEO questions
- How do visitor find your website? - There are many ways for potential customers to find your website; search engines, social media, forums, links from other website, understanding where your visitors arrive from can give you insight into how your marketing is working or not.
- What page in your website to they arrive at? - Not all visitor will come to your websites via your home page, infact many will find another page first, this information can show what areas of your websites SEO is working and the areas that are not.
- What is the last page in your website visited? - The last page that a visitor accesses before leaving your website can tell you allot about how successful their visit was. Did they find what they were looking for or did they leave unsatified?
- When do visitors come to your website? - You might think that when a visitor comes to your website is not important, but trends in when visitors come to your website can tell you about how successful an event or a marketing campaign has been.
- What search term deliver Search Engine Visitors? - Knowing what search terms actually deliver visitors to your website can help you understand what parts of your current SEO have been successful.
Don't worry if you don't understand how this kind of information could help your business we are more than happy to talk you through what you need to know and help you interpret what the numbers really mean.
Additional Marketing Methods Available
Here at ITchy Web Designs we also offer additional adverting and marketing services:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Improve your natural search engine listings to improve the visibility of your website. Find out more about how Search Engine Optimisation can benefit your business.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Pay Per Click advertising can be a cost effective method of delivering visitors to your website. Find out more about Pay Per Click advertising.
- Social Networking - It's hard to do your social networking for you, but we can help advise you on how your business can benefit from the use of social media. Find out more about what Social Networking can do for your business.
- Advertising via HTML Email - Creating a communication link between you and your clients can be an invaluable marketing strategy. Find out more about how HTML Emailing and Bulk Email Sending can benefit your business.
Don't worry if you don't understand the technical stuff we are more than happy to talk you through what we offer and help you understand what you need.
Give us a Shout
Like what you see? Unsure about what you need? Give us a shout and we'll see how we can help
Web Design & Hosting
- Conversational Marketing
- Social Networking
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Bulk Email Sending
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Website Administration
- Web Based Internet Applications
- Help Content Writing